Getting involved is easy: you can sign up for our newsletter, become an associate or a member, take a class, and have your organization become an institutional sponsor.
Become an Associate
Associate status is one step towards greater involvement in the Studio and potential membership in the co-op. Associates are not eligible to rent studio space at this time. We will soon have our Affinity Program set up where associates can access discounts at selected suppliers and specific Studio sponsored workshops.
To become an associate we just need some of your information. Send us an email and we'll get in contact with you via email or phone. email@example.com
Become a Full Co-op Member
We are now accepting applications for membership at The Contemporary Textile Studio Co-op for 2013. Full members have 24-7 access to our beautiful, 1100 square foot, equipped Studio at 401 Richmond Street West, as well as opportunities for revenue generation and collaborations with other members and our institutional partners. Members contribute towards the costs of the space and general Studio supplies, and lend their skills and enthusiasm to the direction and development of our unique non-profit artist run co-op.
- unlimited, independent access to an 1100 sq./ft. studio space 24hrs. /day, 7 days/week for personal art and design production
- access to all Studio equipment (orientation required) and priority booking for studio use
- opportunities for revenue generation through workshops, technical support contracts, project development and studio sales
- access to personal storage space
- featured listing on Studio website
- first access to commission requests
- affinity discounts at select suppliers
To download the application, click here.
Take a Course!
Make some time for yourself and come on out to a course, or if you're a little tentative, a free event. To find what might interest you, browse the programming page. Here's a few to get you started:
Become an Institutional Supporter
By making an annual contribution of $150 or more to the Contemporary Textile Studio, your organization will become an Institutional Supporter, an associate of the CTS Co-op, as well as have a featured listing on the website. To become an Institutional Supporter or get information on becoming one, get in touch: