We are now accepting applications for membership at The Contemporary Textile Studio Co-op for 2013. CTS Studio relies on our members' diverse backgrounds and perspectives to spark innovation and creativity. We invite textile artists from diverse communities to apply.
Members have 24-7 access to our beautiful, 1200 square foot, equipped Studio at 401 Richmond Street West, as well as opportunities for revenue generation and collaborations with other members and our institutional partners.
Members contribute towards the costs of the space and general Studio supplies, and lend their skills and enthusiasm to the direction and development of our unique non-profit artist run co-op.
- unlimited, independent access to an 1200 sq./ft. studio space
- 24hrs. /day, 7 days/week for personal art and design production
access to all Studio equipment (orientation required) and priority booking for studio use
- opportunities for revenue generation through workshops, technical support contracts, project development and studio sales
- access to personal storage space
- featured listing on Studio website
- first access to commission requests
- $100 gift certificate at G&S Dye
- affinity discounts at select suppliers
To download the application form, click here.
To view our current members bios, click here.